Marie-Jose Hnein Says -
Born in Lebanon on the 24th of June 1984, I was crowned Miss Lebanon 2003 at the age of 19. I'm currently pursuing my Business Management Studies.
It all started in 1998 when I was elected Model of the year at the age of 14.Since then I began modeling in my free time.


In 1999 I was also elected Elite Model Look and went to Elite International in Nice to represent my country. There I was selected between the top 30 among 75 girls, and received many job offers from International modeling agencies(that were very interested in Oriental beauty) .But being too young to go for such an adventure all by myself, the best choice was to come back to Lebanon, join my family and get graduated from school.
So I did, and managed my studies with my modeling activities and my various hobbies.
Talking about hobbies, it's been already 15 years that I'm a ballet dancer and 6years that I'm a ballet jazz dancer. I love dancing! And I also adore music; I just can't stand life without music. I actually learned to play piano for 5 years and still practice few pieces from time to time.
I also practice lots of sports: gymnastics, running, hiking, swimming, skiing and Paragliding! I have a passion about "flying" and its incredible sensation of extreme freedom…
But now it's time to come down to mother earth and back to my path to fame…

When I finally was 18 years old, I entered the Miss Lebanon's contest (being encouraged by my family and friends).And after 2 months of real TV, I've been selected by thousands of voters to be crowned their Miss Lebanon 2003.
On this great opportunity I would like to thank all of my fans for their support and want to dedicate to all of them my success in Miss World 2003, where I was proudly competing in their names (representing the noble image of the Arabian women) and succeeded in entering the top 20 among 106 girls coming from all over the world.
(If interested check my events)

As a beauty queen, my dear project for my crowning year is to protect and defend the importance of the unity in a family, the unity between its members who, nowadays, need each other more than ever. My main interest is to remind people of the importance of communication, understanding and respect, especially between family members: parents and children.
For me, a family, the core of a society, is the never ending source of warmth, love and support. There's no substitute to a family…

I've started debates in the USJ University and I'm planning to continue this activity in different universities because I believe that we, as students, could benefit a lot from others experiences and opinions. And sometimes by sharing our worries and concerns, things get clearer…
I've also been honored to be chosen by the ESCWA to do a promotion for their 10th annual congress concerning Arabian Families and the importance of its unity.
Every month, thanks to generous donators, 5 tons of food are gathered and distributed to needy families in different areas in Lebanon(for more details have a look at the activity section).And due to the success of this activity, I'm working on its continuation and development.

Last but not least, I thank all the people who are working with me and I also want to thank all of my fans who are supporting me



http://www.mariejose.tv/